Monday, July 07, 2014

Look at the four-month-old




Teddy is wearing Mijo's Winnie the Pooh outift.  Mijo wore it.  Tigger wore it.  Jory wore it.  Sasha wore it.  Layla wore it.  It's a family heirloom and now Teddy wore it.  Okay, so it was a little small, but you can't tell in this photo since our $10 a pair gloves cover it.  $10 that still hurts my feelings.





And here's the little lovebug sleeping in his favorite position.  And no, that's not me copying the same picutre twice.   You got....

Your hands up
You’re rocking in my truck
You got the radio on
You’re singing every song
I’m set on cruise control
I’m slowly losing hold
Of everything I got
You’re looking so darn cute
And I don’t know what road we’re on
Or where we’ve been
From staring at you boy
All I know is I don’t want this night to end


Gotta love some Luke Byran

No comments: