Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Winter, Spring, Summer, Or Fall



Friends are there through thick and thin
Well I've been told that
And I believe that it's automatic
Call me when you need a friend
'Cause I'm your sister and always for ya and

I don't know what I'd ever do without you
From the beginning to the end
You've always been here right beside me
So I'll call you my best friend
Through the good times and the bad ones
Whether I lose or If I win
I know one thing that never changes and
That's you are my best friend

3 comments:

Mommy to the Monsters said...

They are too cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and the boys went to take pictures the Saturday before last. I can' t wait until we get our pics back next week... It's the first time we've all taken pics together..I only have professional pics of the boys by themselves.

But anyway I just love to see your cute little family!

Robbin Hopkins said...

Complete cuteness!!! Love the dresses.


Robbin

Anonymous said...

Oh Yash!! I love the photos!! Was wondering what the Layla looked like, and there was your link and so I looked. Thanks for sharing!!